Saturday, January 27, 2007

Writing a poem for your sweet heart was never this easy!



I felt the urge to put my feelings in writing
I really feel our connection is tightening
You are my eternal sunshine
You are my true valentine

Meeting you was like winning the grand prize
Especially when looking into your beautiful eyes
The moment I saw you my heart was sold
We fit together like a nut and bolt

We met each other, some time ago
Since then my love for you did only grow
I anxiously await our time ahead
With impatience, I am fed

All of you is what I need
Please tell me where it can lead
Bye bye, my love
You are someone I am very proud of


Hey how was the poem above, do you want to write something for your sweet heart then login to http://www.dotsphinx.com/love.en/poems/ and impress your love....Happy Loving

No comments: